Platform scales are industrial weighing devices that consist of a platform joined to an automatic system of levers, adjustable weights, and one or more load cells, usually arranged under a platform or scale pan which is used to weigh large or heavy objects. The larger platform scales are used for pallet weighing more in warehouses or dispatch departments,
- Platform scales are Load cell based, strong & sturdy, over load protection.
- Scales suitable
- Flame proof encloser optional.
- Optional features: RS 232/485, Printer output, Set points.
Technical Specification :
- Platform MS/SS type
- Platform size: 400mmx 400mm, 600mmx600mm, 750mmx750mm Bigger platform with four load cell systems.
- Capacity: 50 Kg. to 5 ton.
Platform scales are majorly used in industries like Food and Pharma where utmost care of hygiene has to be taken and the environment needs to be cleaned.